Jobs opening at following positions
SRGIT have jobs opening at following positions
Web Designer / Graphic Designer / HTML Developer (1 Vacancy)
Role : Web Designer / HTML Developer
Type : Full Time
- Designing ecommerce, CMS based websites.
- Designing and coding standards compliant web pages.
- Delivering 100% responsive perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
- Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server.
- Converting designs visualized in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD etc. to standards compliant HTML/CSS.
- Working closely with Project Managers on all aspects of design with responsibility for defining, capturing and documenting customer requirements, as well as planning and executing deliverables against the project plan.
- Implementing PSD or Designs to WordPress Templates / Themes
- Doing the website maintenance for existing clients new ones.
- If needed communicating with clients for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
- Ability to develop and execute outstanding interactive design concepts
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Pay close attention to details
- Strong Knowledge of WordPress Development is required
- Good understanding of web accessibility considerations, web standard and SEO.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive Designs, Java scripts, jQuery, SCSS/SASS is required
- A passion for UI development, responsive web designs and the ability to relay this passion to colleagues and clients.
- Should have hands on experience in technologies like WordPress, PHP.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Bootstrap 4, 5 frameworks
- Knowledge of latest online trades.
PHP Developer(1 Vacancy)
- Design and build the application architecture
- Develop and manage the database and server integration
- Develop quality WordPress websites along with generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Analyze and maintain existing requirements and implement them into web applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Conducting performance tests, troubleshooting issues, and monitor the performance of the application
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Must be experienced with PHP and WordPress
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Familiarity with building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
SEO (1 Vacancy)
Freshers can also apply, required good english skill, basic knowledge of computer, internet knowledge.